WreckBox is physics simulation game

Started by
0 comments, last by xiendev 11 years, 1 month ago
Hello guys, if i've posted this to wrong topic, please inform me, i want to show
to you a game to get some feedbacks for it. The game is a kind of sandbox and it's name is WreckBox. There is it's short description:

The WreckBox is a free sandbox game, which concentrates on giving you the tools to put your building and engineering ideas into practice.There isnt a specific goal to the game, but you can use it to construct all kinds of machines, buildings and even rockets and guns! You can create and destroy any combination of blocks and make anything you want, its your choice.
ScreenShot:
trackg.png
Gallery:
At present the game is at stage alpha, and in future releases we will add more and more abilities and functions enabling you to make any physically possible idea real!
And here is simple tut how to build a breakable wall:
">
other videos:
Boolean subtruction :
">
Using motors:
">
Build a bridge:
">
Build pullers:
">
Creating a moving machine:
">
You can download it at it's site
---
Sory for advert if you think it is.
Advertisement
I'm happy to announce that we're released a webplayer version of a game. This release contains some bug fixes of version 0.0.1 and some new things with you will be able to see at the release notes from the next update (We should post it tomorrow) .

screen_small.png?dl=1

Click for large view

One of the main things coming with this version of a webplayer is Online Saving, where our community member ( Jeddy ) make saves from tutorials.
When you open a LoadScene dialog, you see a list of scenes, some of them are colored Red, and others not. This means that you can open and play "Red" savings but not rewrite them(they was created by other user). By default, if you have not logged in to the forum, you been identified as "Guest", and you can rewrite all of Guest's savings (your savings are colored white). So, tomorrow is an important day, we going to release version 0.0.2, make "next release goals", and add release notes page. And new tutorial. (I think some time later, we would add a wiki to this site). I hope you would enjoy playing new versions.

play_now.png?dl=1

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement